search this blog
- Sources for the Voynich Forgery | on Of Course It’s a Puzzle
- Sources for the Voynich Forgery | on Is that you, Martin Luther?
- Sources for the Voynich Forgery | on Elements in the Voynich?
- Sources for the Voynich Forgery | on There’s No Place Like Utopia
- Sources for the Voynich Forgery | on Bird Glyphs, Aztecs, Aries, Hakluyt et al.
- 145,718 hits
Tag Archives: optics
When I first proposed my Voynich/Optical theories years ago, one of the most common criticisms of it was that some of the microscope illustrations I used as comparisons were from dates later than the time of my theory. This is … Continue reading
Thomas Harriot certainly comes under the category of “People whom History Forgot”, right alongside Cornelis Drebbel. The problem in both cases is that much of their life works were destroyed or lost, before ever being published. Just we don’t know … Continue reading
The Rosicrucian Fama Fraternitatis makes reference to several important works. The “Book M” is one of these. From meta-religion.com: “In Damcar, the Fama recounts the learned men ‘to whom Nature was discovered’ received the precocious boy ‘not as a stranger … Continue reading